Corporate Personal Assistant positions demand competence and skill at performing the following duties:
- reading, monitoring and responding to the principal's email,
- answering calls and handling queries,
- preparing correspondence on the principal's behalf,
- commissioning work on the principal's behalf,
- liaising with staff, clients, etc.,
- managing the principal's electronic diary,
- booking meetings,
- organising travel and preparing complex travel itineraries,
- attend meetings on your boss's behalf
- writing minutes,
- taking dictation,
- planning, organising and managing events,
- managing a budget,
- attending events/meetings as the principal's representative,
- conducting research on the internet,
- writing reports, executive summaries and newsletters,
- preparing presentations,
- preparing papers for meetings,
- managing and reviewing filing and office systems,
- updating websites,
- typing documents,
- sourcing and ordering stationery and office equipment,
- managing projects,
- managing an Assistant.
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience working in similar position;
• Must have a BSc in any discipline
• Must have a good command of English
Required Competencies, Knowledge and Personal Attributes
• Strong knowledge of system and software quality assurance best practices and methodologies.
• Strong customer-service orientation.
• Excellent understanding of the organization’s goals and objectives.
• Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills.
• Ability to communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly language.
• Ability to conduct research into application issues and products.
• Highly self-motivated and directed, with keen attention to detail.
• Able to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
• Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.