Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
The Personal assistants are to support the work of the company directors for whom they are employed to undertake a variety of administrative, clerical and managerial tasks.
A personal assistant, also referred to as personal aide (PA) or personal secretary (PS).
Personal Assistant positions demand competence and skill at performing the following duties:
-reading, monitoring and responding to your boss's email,
- answering calls and liaising with clients competently,
- preparing correspondence on your boss's behalf,
- delegating work in your boss's absence,
- diary management,
- planning and organising meetings,
- organising travel and preparing complex travel itineraries,
- attending meetings on your boss's behalf,
- taking action points and writing minutes,
- preparing papers for meetings,
- taking dictation,
- planning and organising events,
- conducting research,
- drafting communications on your boss's behalf,
- preparing presentations,
- managing and reviewing filing and office systems,
- typing documents,
- sourcing and ordering stationery and office equipment,
- managing projects,
The attributes required of the expected PA are:
- a good communicator
Most importantantly of thse requirements of the PA is being an IT literate.
MODE OF APPLICATION:
Interested persons should forward their resume to the email of this organisation: firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: Applicants must reside withhin Lagos and its environs