To provide full secretarial/ administrative support to the Head, Consumer Banking, ensuring smooth running of the office and delivery of quality service to the benefit of the Bank and customers, both external and internal.
- Produce work in a timely, complete and accurate manner.
- Manage and co-ordinate diaries including arranging internal/external meetings, audio/video conferences and off-site meetings.
- Organise travel itineraries.
- Exercise judgement and prioritize meetings.
- Effective follow through of deliverables ensuring deadlines are not missed.
- Manage workload effectively.
- Good telephone manner, screening of calls and forwarding them to appropriate person.
- Provide all other administrative duties including the maintenance of good filing system to enable quick retrieval of materials.
- Provide administrative support to all Consumer Banking Manco Members as required.
- Prior work experience in similar role
- Comfortable dealing with senior management across different countries and cultures.
- A self-starter with a 'hands-on' style and able to operate with minimal guidance.
- Responsive and able to pay meticulous attention to detail (particularly in documents).
- Good PC skills particularly with Outlook, Microsoft Word, Power point and Excel.
- Good communication skills with strong command of English.
- Reliable, discreet and diplomatic.
- A flexible approach to work and able to work overtime as required.
- A team player who demonstrates good interpersonal skills with ability to prioritize workload and manage conflicting priorities.
- Self-motivation, confident, enthusiasm and practical application.
- Able to multi-task and manage numerous deliverables effectively.