1. Office Management & Administration
- Deliver executive secretarial & administrative services to the Chief Operating Officer in a professional manner and on timely basis.
- Manage the C.O.O’s diary to ensure efficient time management
- Organize and supervise all of the administrative activities that facilitate the smooth running of the office of the COO
- Maintaining databases of contacts
- Maintain and distribute staff weekly schedules
- Process documents for reviews and approval
Perform general clerical duties to include but not limited to: photocopying, faxing, mailing, and filing.
2. Technical Administration
- Manage and control the Document Management System for the Operations team
- Manage delegated correspondence and/or email responses
- Put together team’s Monthly Business Report
- Prepare the Operation’s team’s Quarterly Performance Review Report and other Periodic Reports
- Monitor deadlines on projects for the C.O.O.
- Assist with research and gathering of information relating to various projects.
- Update Production Display Data accurately and timely.
Manage the Weekly Operational Weekend Duty Roster.
3. General Administration
- Schedule and coordinate meetings for the C.O.O (both internal & external).
- Schedule and coordinate meetings for the C.O.O’s direct reports (both internal & external).
- Manage meetings: Agenda, Pre-reads, venue, facilities & logistics and refreshments etc
- Monitor close-out of actions for previous meeting and report as appropriate.
- Manage year planner for the operations teams’ scheduled meetings
Coordinate all travels (flights & logistics) for the C.O.O and his direct reports
The basic degree required for the job is a First degree
Professional skill level in use of the Microsoft Office Suite
- Effective oral and written communication
- Strong organizational skills
- Advanced level of computer literacy
- Time management
- Good understanding of scheduling, planning and execution
- Ability to work in a fast moving integrated team
- Problem solving
- Team player
- Goal oriented
Eye on details.