Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
- devising and maintaining office systems, including data management and filing;
- arranging travel, visas and accommodation and, occasionally, travelling with the manager to take notes or dictation at meetings or to provide general assistance during presentations;
- screening phone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate;
- meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority;
- organising and maintaining diaries and making appointments;
- dealing with incoming email, faxes and post, often corresponding on behalf of the manager;
- carrying out background research and presenting findings;
- producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations;
- organising and attending meetings and ensuring the manager is well prepared for meetings;
- liaising with clients, suppliers and other staff.
- carrying out specific projects and research;
- responsibility for accounts and budgets;
- taking on some of the manager's responsibilities and working more closely with management;
- deputising for the manager, making decisions and delegating work to others in the manager's absence;
- being involved in decision-making processes.
• Strong learning and proven record of experience in Microsoft office e.g words, excel etc
• Must be customers friendly
• Excellent communication skills and able to work under pressure
• Must have at least Degree in administrative science or any related course from a recognized university