Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
Personal assistants support the work of managers and company directors for whom they are employed to undertake a variety of administrative, clerical and managerial tasks.
Personal assistants often act as the manager's first point of contact.
Typical responsibilities of the job include:
- answering telephone calls
- maintaining diaries
- arranging appointments
- taking messages
- typing/word processing
- organising meetings
- using a variety of software packages
- booking transport and accommodation
- managing databases
- implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems
- liaising with staff, suppliers and clients
- preparing letters, presentations and reports
The work offers excellent scope for promotion into senior PA/administrative positions.
Interested candidates must have a minimum of BSC in any related field, professional qualification will be an added advantage.