Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
an efficient and responsive administrative, organizational, and logistical service to the MD; helping to manage and priorities time.
The Personal Assistant will be able to demonstrate the ability to effectively plan and organise workload and the initiative to resolve issues quickly in an appropriate manner.
- To filter incoming mail: sorting, redirecting and taking action as appropriate
- To prepare letters, schedules, proposals and presentations to high standards and without errors.
- Liaise with Vendors or Business Counterparts representing me or my Organisations; negotiating, discussing and planning.
- Handling of financial resources and will be expected to be able to make sound decisions and exhibit sound judgement.
- Ensure busy diary commitments, papers and travel arrangements are managed effectively, including producing a daily folder with diary, necessary papers etc. and troubleshooting problems.
- Conduct weekly diary meetings with the MD to discuss upcoming engagements, invitations and other requests.
- Coordinate travel and accommodation requirements in connection with others and ensure arrangements in place for the MD match his requirements.
- Filter general information, queries, phone calls and invitations to the MD by redirecting or taking forward such contact as appropriate.
- Maintaining all personal and professional files, ensuring that a comprehensive filing system is in place
- Handle and coordinate personal and family logistics, operations and schedules.