Chief Executive Officer
Executive Management, Management Team Staff
Partners, Transport and logistics vendors.
• The Personal Assistant would primarily be required to provide timely and efficient office administrative services to executives of the company, as well as act as office managers.
• Efficient management of executive diaries and Itineraries
• Management of travel, accommodation and logistic needs for executives and staff.
• Liaison with partners, clients and sub-contractors as required by the executives. .
• Coordination of management/team meetings and other outdoor functions as may be required by the executives or other heads of department.
• Proactive collation of all reports requiring executive review.
• Attending meetings as required by the executives
• Preparation of executive summaries and power point slides for executive review
• General Office management and Administration.
• A Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in arts or any of the social sciences.
Job Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
• 3- 5 years cognate experience.
• Ability to think “out of the box”
• Excellent Office management skills
• Ability to efficiently multi-task
• Efficient time management skills.
• Good Knowledge of travel and journey management executives.
• Proactivity, good planning and organizing skills.
• Excellent use of Microsoft office.
• Good communication and presentation skills.
• Good interpersonal skills.
• Customer service and team orientation.