• Provide an efficient and technical proficient personal banking service and support to a portfolio of branch based clients
• Achievement of acquiring, expansion, cost management and customer retention targets
• Provide customers with basic day-to-day services
• Motivate credit applications for facilities according to laid down procedures.
• Selling all products through every opportune interaction moment with customers and prospective clients to meet the sales target in volume and value terms.
• Strategize on marketing the products to beat the other players in the market i.e. competitors.
• Advice customers as well as prospective clients on all banking issues as well as financial matters. Advise management on preferred changes in offering services to customers basing on their feedback.
• Maximising return from existing and new customers on banks product through cross selling offered by other business units.
• Identify major risks affecting clients and to ensure necessary steps are taken to measure, monitor and control these risks.
• Portfolio management to ensure low risk and minimum write offs.
• Prepare facility letters after vetting from credit department within turnaround times.
• Action queries and instructions from clients.
• Explain products and procedures clearly and in a factual manner.
• Collect all necessary mandates forms for new accounts.
• Open accounts according to laid down procedures.
• Attend to renewal and early repayments of investment accounts.
• Portfolio Management- ensure that all records are kept in order and up to date.
• Ability to sell Gold products such as VAF, Home loans and Investment products.
• Ability to work independently with minimum supervision in the branch of domicile.
• Ability to relate amicably with credit dept. to motivate for credit approval within a reasonable time frame.