The role holder is responsible for managing the customer service function to ensure the delivery of quality service to customers, the projection of a professional and warm image, maintenance of operational controls and improvement in operational efficiency.
To acquire, grow and deepen customer relationships in the Wealth segment and SME segment through excellent service delivery, with special focus on the analysis of their personal financial as well as investment needs and objectives.
• The role holder is responsible for driving profitable volume growth through new business acquisition and maximizing every customer (both new and existing) engagement. The focus will be on the General Mass Market segment, uncovering customers’ needs and providing them with the right product & service solution from the full range of Consumer Banking products offered.
• In addition to acquiring new to bank customers, the role holder will manage an assigned portfolio of high value customers segment to further deepen existing relationships and grow share of wallet / potential value within the Bank.
• Minimum of a 2nd Class degree in a relevant course.
• 3-5 years sales experience in a similar role
• Strong sales and relationship management skills
• Good Communication and Interpersonal skills.
• Role holder is expected to have some knowledge and experience in offering a range of products to meet customers’ needs but is unlikely to have the full knowledge and experience to offer all Consumer banking products