An exciting role has arisen for a highly motivated and hardworking Sports Professional to join the Talise Fitness team situated in the Jumeirah Emirates Towers. The main duties of this role are to implement the systems and procedures of the gymnasium and deliver the guest a five star experience. You should be able to work in any section of the Talise Fitness when necessary.
- Enhance member and guest experience through high contact
- Meet, greet and acknowledge every member who are using the gymnasium
- Provide a personal and professional service
- Conduct high quality inductions
- Prescribe high quality programs based upon goals and results of prospect
- Offer advice and ensure safe training techniques to members
- Promote and offer internal programs and services
- Maintain safety and cleanliness of the gymnasium
- Ensure that facility is fully functional during all operational hours
- Report any faults immediately
- Enforce gymnasium rules
- Be aware of the health club budgets and targets on a weekly and monthly basis
- Actively contribute to reach the health club financial targets
In order to be considered for the role, you must hold a degree in Sports & Sciences or related field possessing, a National Personal Training Certification (ACE or equivalent) and a minimum of 2 year experience working as a Fitness Professional.
You will also have an excellent communication skills and the ability to act as a role model to clients through own athletic body shape / aspirations. Fluency in English at Business Level in both verbal and written communications, is essential for the role.
This position offers a highly competitive salary and package which include: fully furnished studio accommodation/live out allowance, free transport to and from your place of work, uniform, laundry services, meals during working hours, annual flight allowance, medical and dental coverage, life and accident insurance, retail and leisure discounts, 50% discount off Jumeirah F&B Outlets and reduced hotel rates.