• Spray, fog, bait and trap to control pests and weeds
• Control roaches, ants, rodents, birds, snakes, termites, etc.
• Inspect property, determine problem and implement the most effective solution.
• Receive work orders and work requests, determine nature of the problem and undertake
• Ensure safety of occupants and customers while performing duties.
• Operate spraying equipment, bait gun, power fogger and various power and hand tools in
performance of duties.
• Maintain records and files and prepares reports on activities.
• Maintain knowledge of applicable laws, rules and regulations governing pesticide
• Perform related work as required.