Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
Engine. Oil & Gas - Our Client, international oil and gas producer, is seeking for qualified candidates with strong technical skills, to fill the position of:
Job Title: Petroleum Engineer
* Be involved in well performance optimization, including field studies preparation, completion design and production analysis.
* Develop conceptual design of well completion, workover and artificial lift.
* Evaluate production efficiency and identify engineering solutions for field development in close collaboration with reservoir team.
* Support the execution of new wells and start-up procedures.
* Identify possible risks in well operations, prepare relevant recommendations.
* Bachelor's Degree in Petroleum Engineering.
* 7+ years of solid experience in petroleum engineering.
* Excellent knowledge of field development and production operations, completion and workover, stimulation.
* Understanding of geology and reservoir mechanics.
* Fluent written and spoken English.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:send their CV's to email@example.com