- Undergo EHS and technical web based training.
- Support the function assigned to work for on day to day activities.
- Works on projects often requiring independent decision-making. These projects are normally scoped to last 2 month in duration.
- Develops PowerPoint presentations and other graphic presentations to communicate progress, share best practices, or to provide updates.
- Will maintain recruitment records and tracking files
- May be asked to take on certain aspects of a full time job within the function the intern/coop is studying.
- Performing assignments where trust and accuracy are required
- Current enrollment in an engineering degree program
- Proficiency in PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook
- Effective time management and organizational skills; able to balance multiple priorities
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information.
- Strong organizational skills with high attention to detail.
- Self-Starter, proactive, able to work independently with minimal direction
- Ability to quickly identify and prioritize issues, create solutions and meet deadlines.
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills, capable of working within a globally diverse team across different time zones