Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
We are looking for a competitive pharmaceutical sales representative who can thrive in a fast-paced business environment. You will act as the key link between our company and healthcare professionals and you will aim at meeting sales targets.
The goal is to increase the visibility and awareness of our company’s pharmaceutical and medical products and maximize sales growth.
- Assess client needs and present suitable promoted products
- Liaise with and persuade targeted doctors to prescribe our products utilizing effective selling skills and performing cost-benefit analysis
- Provide product information and deliver product samples
- Attend sales meetings, conference calls, training sessions and symposium circuits
- Work with sales team to develop strategies and implement brand strategies to ensure a consistent marketing message
- Build positive trust relationships to influence targeted group in the decision making process
- Monitor and analyze data and market conditions to identify competitive advantage
- Keep accurate records and documentation for reporting and feedback
- Pursue continuous learning and professional development and stay up-to-date with latest medical data
- Proven work experience as a pharmaceutical sales representative
- Familiarity with databases, statistics, product lines and latest medical issues
- Knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent communication, negotiation and sales skills
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- HND/BSc degree in relevant field