- Answers questions and provides information to patients and providers on drug interactions, side effects, dosage and storage of pharmaceuticals
- Maintains established policies and procedures concerning quality assurance, security of controlled substances, and disposal of hazardous waste drugs
- Manages appropriate data collection, such as client name, prescribed medication and cost. to maintain pharmacy files, charge system, and inventory
- Performs a monthly stock count of pharmaceuticals at the clinic store and outpost stores:
- Supervises the pre-dispensing of prescriptions br clients who are down referred to PHC sites;
- Ensure completion and submission of accurate and auditable monthly drug reports from clinic and outposts.
- Collaborate with the Pharmacist at the central office to ensure there is adequate stock of Pharmaceuticals the sites.
- Any other duties as may be assign by the supervisor.
- Suitable candidate wit be fresh graduate in Pharmacy or related field or Pharmacy Technician diploma of School of Health Technology, with 3-5 years' experience in use of ARVs and drug logistics.
- Computer proficiency an added advantage.