Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
1) Pharmacist technician receive written prescription or refill requests and verify that information is complete and accurate.
2) Maintain proper storage and security conditions for drugs.
3) Answer telephones, responding to questions or requests.
4) Fill bottles with prescribed medications and type and affix labels.
1) Assist customers by answering simple questions, locating items or referring them to the pharmacist for medication information.
2) Price and file prescriptions that have been filled.
3) Clean, and help maintain equipment and work areas, and sterilize glassware according to prescribed methods.
4) Establish and maintain patient profiles, including lists of medications taken by individual patients.
5) Order, label, and count stock of medications, chemicals, and supplies, and enter inventory data into computer.
Interested applicants should have a minimum of BSc and any other qualification will be an added advantage.