(I) Business Development Managers in the following Geopolitical zones:
• Lagos (2 pharmacists)
• South West (1 pharmacist)
• South-South (1 pharmacist)
• South East (2 pharmacists)
• Federal Capital Territory (1 pharmacist)
• North Central (1 pharmacist)
• North West (1 pharmacist)
• North East (1 pharmacist)
The successful candidates will be required to promote our range of Cardiovascular drugs and medical devices through effective interaction with Healthcare professionals and organization to increase the awareness and use of the company’s products.
- The candidate would be expected to plan and implement sales calls successfully
- He or she should be able to build effective business relationships with healthcare partners and customers
- He/she would develop strategies to approach potential customers and increase sales in the assigned territory
- He/she would also be required to organize and execute sales presentation, demonstrate product use, take orders from customers and distribute information to healthcare professionals.
- Monitoring of competition by gathering current market place information on pricing, products and merchandizing techniques
- Resolving customer complaints by investigating problems, proffering solutions, preparing reports and making recommendations to management
- Giving timely reports and records of activities as may be requires by management
1. Possess a minimum of Bachelor's degree or its equivalent in Pharmacy or any science related course from a reputable university
2. Possess a minimum of three(3) years experience as a product Manager in a reputable pharmaceutical company
3. Be analytical and possess strong communication and presentation skill
4. Possess a valid Driver's Lience and must be able to drive
5. Possession of an MBA or a professional certification in Marketing will be an added advantage.
Interested and qualified candidates must send an application letter, CV and their most recent passport photograph to email@example.com using the geopolitical zone they are applying for as the subject of the mail not later than three(3) weeks from the date of this advert. Any CV not accompanied by an application letter and a passport photograph will not be considered.
Remuneration for this position is attractive and welfare package is competitive.