Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for recording, maintaining, and reconciling the financial obligations of the company.
- Tracking amounts that pharmacy owners owe to other vendors.
- Record any outstanding balances on each customer's account.
- Keep clients updated on any existing business tax obligations to be paid each year.
- Keeping inventory records and preparing payroll checks for the company's technicians and pharmacists.
- Routine bookkeeping duties to keep track of the business's income and expenses.
- Keep track of monthly debits and credits as well as upcoming payment dates.
- Record medications covered by health insurance policies.
- Match existing medication inventories with records of amounts paid to suppliers.
- Records the numbers of each pharmacy item and makes sure the prices of each add up correctly.
- Track common record errors and correct them. Both the physical inventory and the financial reconciliation and payroll.
- Keep track of employee hours, individual rates of pay, and withheld payroll taxes.