•To provide fast, efficient, competent servicing of inquiries, requests, and complaints made by SCB clients to fulfil the department’s vision to become a world-class contact center.
•Responsible for handling administrative functions carefully following guidelines for completion of forms, letters and reversals.
•To keep attrition rate within the standards and goals set by the business through recovery of service gaps and meeting and exceeding customer expectations.
1. To process requests and handle inquiries and complaints from Card/Accountholders received thru Inbound call.
2. To develop adequate working knowledge of Consumer Banking products and services, processes and systems, good communication skills and service orientation
3. To inform bank clients of SCB products, application requirements, services and promotions by selling or cross selling whenever there is an opportunity.
4. Keeps a batch record of all forms and documents forwarded to other departments for action
5. To resolve within set service levels by phone, letters or through other means of alternative channels all customer queries and concerns on the product and its service features.
6. To contact customers through various communication channels (inbound and outbound calls, fax, letter, text messaging) in order to address complaints and/or concerns and prevent product services cancellation/closures.
7. To provide immediate feedback either by phone or through letter to all client concerns
8. To investigate on customer disputes based on complaint and transaction history and evaluate proper disposition within set guidelines
9. To gather information in support of letters of inquiries and complaints before forwarding to Team Leader or Inbound Manager or other departments concerned.
10. To keep track of all calls, complaints, letters and text messages handled based on call type and customer profile.
11. Initiate account maintenance whenever necessary by preparing and recording requests for reversals, payment transfers, card reactivation and blocking, updating cardholder information.
12. To process cardholder requests accurately within turnaround time and meet if not exceed customer expectations.
13. To evaluate and correct if necessary, financial requests prior to approval.
14. To evaluate and ensure accuracy of non-financial maintenance requests received from Contact Centre prior to approval.
15. To review redemption requests prior to upload and online redemption
16. To process upload of financial requests within agreed Turn-around time
17. To review existing procedures or workflow, and to recommend new procedures to streamline and enhance processes where and when necessary to the Unit Head to be able to give inputs to the team and to all units in Contact Center.
18. To assist the Unit Head in conducting refresher trainings for all Units in Contact Center.
19. To assist the Unit Head in ensuring that transaction summary and productivity monitoring files are updated.
20. To act as back-up if a Team member is not around.
21. Ensure that documents are organized and properly filed.
22. Ensure compliance with established work rules and regulations.
23. To work with internal customers from other departments and other Value Centers of the bank for service requirement, inquiries and instructions.
24. Assists the Unit Head to continually motivate, coach, train & develop the Administrative team members to be able to improve service and quality.
25. To ensure resolution of customer complaints within turn-around time referred by their team members or Unit Head.
26. Attend weekly/monthly Team meetings.
27. To contribute to the effectiveness of the department’s BCP, actively participate in the BCP testing, provide timely feedback on BCP matters, and make themselves available during contingency situations. The Department Staff/Officer/ Manager should be fully conversant and knowledgeable of the most updated BCP and should keep a copy of the departmental call tree readily accessible at his/her place of residence.
28. Ensures compliance with Health and Safety group and local policies, rules and regulations.
29. Ensure compliance with the group standards and regulatory requirement pertaining to Money Laundering (AMLA) and KYC.
30. Performs other functions/special tasks that may be assigned by the Unit Head and Contact Center Head.
•At least 6 months experience in Customer Service and/or Collections
•Sound knowledge of bank products, services and operations and cards and personal loan business
•Detailed, Results oriented and self motivated
•Good analytical and problem-solving skills
•Good oral and written communication skills
•Good coordination and people skill
•Experience in handling highly demanding customers.
•Skills in adapting to extremely stressful working conditions and to continuous change.
•Skills in Contact Centre team management, motivation, coaching and leadership.
High level of judgment required in making spot decisions while attending/handling customer inquiries and ensure that service standards are achieved.
Judgments in motivating the team and making staff understand the mechanics of CCPL and Phone banking.