Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
Photographers use a variety of photographic equipment to make pictorial records of people, events, objects, items of fine art etc. Many photographers begin their careers as photographic assistants, setting up lights and stands, arranging transport and occasionally acting as a 'second shooter'.
Photographers tend specialise in one particular area of photography such as press and photojournalism, fashion or scientific and medical photography. Their work typically entails:
- setting up photographic equipment
- taking pictures
- editing and retouching images
- choosing and setting up locations
- reproducing and framing photographs
- promoting business (especially if self-employed)
- researching and making contacts
- general administration
Interested applicants should have a minimum of OND,HND,BSc and any other qualification will be an added advantage.