Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
We are looking for a responsible Physician to provide high quality medical care by examining patients and treating diseases. You will also undertake tasks aiming for prevention and promotion of healthy habits. The job is one of the most demanding, but also most rewarding professions.
A great physician is a highly qualified professional and a compassionate individual. You must be very knowledgeable in regards to diseases, epidemiology and other medical conditions so you can interpret symptoms and diagnose conditions. The job can be demanding so a great deal of patience and physical endurance is required.
- Give appropriate advice for healthy habits (diet, hygiene etc.) and preventative actions to promote overall health
- Conduct examinations to ill patients and evaluate symptoms to determine their condition
- Ask intuitive questions to discover causes of illness
- Reach an informed diagnosis based on scientific knowledge and the patient’s medical history
- Prescribe and interpret lab tests to obtain more information for underlying infections or abnormalities
- Prescribe medications or drugs and provide comprehensive instructions for administration
- Collaborate with other physicians, physician assistants and nurses to form a high performing medical team
- Examine and provide treatments to injuries and refer patients to other physicians when needed (ophthalmologists, orthopedists, neurologists etc.)
- Keep records of patients’ diseases, operations or other significant information (e.g. allergic episodes)
- Cultivate a climate of trust and compassion for patients
- Remain up-to-speed with developments and best practices in medicine by attending conferences and seminars
- Proven experience as a physician
- Strong understanding of examination methodologies and diagnostics
- Excellent knowledge of infectious diseases, their symptoms and epidemiology
- Broad knowledge of common medication, side effects and contraindications
- In-depth knowledge of legal medical guidelines and medicine best practices
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Respect for patient’s confidentiality
- Compassionate and approachable
- Responsible and trustworthy
- Doctor of Medicine degree (MBBS) and valid license to practice the profession