Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
Basic Job Description:
Teach courses pertaining to the laws of matter and energy. Includes both teachers primarily engaged in teaching and those who do a combination of both teaching and research.
Job Duties and Tasks for: "Physics Teacher"
1) Evaluate and grade students' class work, laboratory work, assignments, and papers.
2) Prepare and deliver lectures to undergraduate and/or graduate students on topics such as quantum mechanics, particle physics, and optics.
3) Compile, administer, and grade examinations, or assign this work to others.
4) Maintain student attendance records, grades, and other required records.
5) Supervise students' laboratory work.
6) Prepare course materials such as syllabi, homework assignments, and handouts.
7) Maintain regularly scheduled office hours in order to advise and assist students.
Interested candidates must have minimum of Nce/Ond in Physics from a reputable higher institution.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Note: LAGOS RESIDENTS ONLY