Responsible for maintaining standards and promoting the organizational culture across our pickup centres nationwide. Responsible for maintaining excellent pickup centre environment, cash controls and facilities maintenance to promote the positive image of the DealDey brand.
- Create a process manual for all the pickup centres to ensure a standardised workflow
- process, look, custom greeting and cleanliness of all pickup centres
- Ensure prompt delivery of items to all pickup locations daily by liaising with the logistics team.
- Ensure all pickup centre equipments are operational and keep a maintenance schedule to ensure servicing is done as at when due.
- Keep abreast of all sale and return policies and special promotions run by the organization from time to time
- Maintain pickup centre database by ensuring all customer information are captured accurately
- Keeps and maintains written and computerized records relating to customer pickups across all locations
- Enhance the reputation of the organization by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Maintain a close work relationship with the Operations and Logistics team to ensure customer orders are processed accurately and in a timely manner.
- Maintain an effective weekly/monthly/quarterly roster to adequately staff the pickup centres
- Conduct customer service satisfaction surveys from time to time to find out about the image of the organization
- Supervise activities of the pickup centre team to ensure efficiency in responding to customers when orders are picked up.
- Instructs team about safe work practices and enforce strict adherence
- Trains, monitors, evaluates and improves the performance of subordinates
- Perform other duties that may be assigned by the Unit Head
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of a University degree in any related discipline
- Minimum of 2 years working experience in a similar role
- Customer focus/people oriented
- Data entry skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize own work load
- Excellent communication skills (written & oral)
- Good problem solving skills
- Proficiency in the use of technology and Microsoft Office productivity tools
The following skills are essential:
- Analytical ability
- Ability to create workable work flow processes
- Creative imagination and problem solving
- Must be Computer Literate