- Oil & Gas / Mining
- Minimum Qualification
- Bachelor's Degree
- Required Experience
- 3 - 5 years
- Employment Type
- Full Time
- Male or Female
- Responsible for progression of the design of subsea pipeline systems, produce design reports, interface with other departments, clients, suppliers and installation contractor and carry out the management of deliverables to schedule and budget.
- Maintain and develop current knowledge on the latest innovations and developments within the industry.
- Travel offshore and/or overseas as required.
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Mechanical/Chemical/Electrical / Electronics / Project Management or Instrumentation & Controls Engineering, with a minimum of four (4) years experience, and a typical experience range of six (6) to ten (10) years.
- Ability to work and produce with minimum supervision. Oil and Gas experience is an advantage.