The Pipeline Integrity Specialist will be responsible for providing professional and technical advice and consultancy on all aspects of pipeline integrity related to all Company pipelines. He will advise and implement all technical measures to ensure company ‘No Hydrocarbon Leak’ policy is upheld maintaining pipeline integrity in coordination with various other company sections/departments with the support & guidance of integrity appropriate technical authorities.
- To develop & implement the Pipeline Integrity Assurance requirements for the full life cycle of the operational facility at all stages of asset life from design, construction and operation through to eventual decommissioning including provision of technical pipeline integrity inputs as required [revision of DGSs, performance standards, procedures, etc.
- Develop & implement/support Pipeline Integrity Management System (PIMS) and related procedures related to ensure pipeline Integrity in co-ordination with Company Pipeline division.
- To ensure/support [OR&A specialists, as required] when projects are handover to operations, Control of Major Accident Hazard (COMAH) is valid and operationalized (guiding on identification of HSECES in CMMS, defining their functionality, setting performance Standards requirements in CMMS and monitoring their performance thru KPI reporting).
- To liaise with Pipeline Technical Authority as required to implement Company Technical Authority Standard, for all Company asset lifecycle phases.
- To verify and ensure that hardware barriers are maintained and tested that they will perform as per Performance Standard requirements on demand and check to safeguard HSECES and barriers are reported and recorded for all Company Pipeline assets.
- Graduate engineer [mechanical / Pipeline discipline preferred]
- 10-12 years of experience in the oil & Petrochemical Industry covering all aspects of integrity, corrosion, inspection and engineering, of which at least 7 years should be in pipeline integrity/inspection/corrosion related capacity
- Experienced in successfully implementing automated,integrated Pipeline Integrity Management System [PIMS] programmes for oil & gas operating companies
- Sound knowledge of international pipeline, corrosion, cathodic protection engineering standards & codes
- Exposed to international Pipeline integrity best practices
- Led/supported Technical Integrity IVB [Independent Verification Body] programmes for Pipeline assets
- Developed professional pipeline integrity related manuals/ procedures /guidelines