• To facilitate the implementation of approved departmental policies, processes, procedures and instructions and monitor their adherence so that work is carried out in a controlled manner.
• To coordinate with warehouse and ensure the availability of all materials (stock items and non-stock items) required to execute the turn around/major overhaul as per defined timelines and standards.
• To plan/schedule and follow up the Preventive Maintenance for maintenance & modification activities of central maintenance facilities, Workshop/Rotating Section/ heavy equipment and civil (Scaffolding, Insulation, painting etc) and prepare status/compliance report for management perusal.
• To check the priorities of work orders being raised by operation / maintenance and schedule them on availability of resources and issues.
• To prepare plan for the shutdown work orders of all areas after field verification in order to facilitate timely completion of tasks as per Company standards.
• To check the requirements of work orders raised by operation / area maintenance and schedule them as per the resources availability.
• To coordinate with area planning for scheduling of their area related jobs, which involve central maintenance facilities to facilitate effective operations.
• To estimate/plan material and all types of resources to facilitate timely completion of turnaround/shutdown activities as per Company quality standards.
• To assist shutdown Engineer for the preparation of turnaround schedule and coordinate with concerned maintenance areas and operation personnel for scheduling of jobs during shutdown.
• To ensure compliance to all relevant safety, quality and environmental management policies, procedures and controls across the department to guarantee employee safety, legislative compliance, delivery of high quality products/service and a responsible environmental attitude.
• To prepare periodical MIS and progress reports related to central maintenance to keep top management informed about the progress of all initiatives and to facilitate decision making. To prepare and review backlog reports and take necessary action to achieve a minimum level of backlog.
• To monitor daily job progress and issue reports/ cost reports during the shutdown process whilst recommending plans for further improvement.
• Diploma in Mechanical Engineer.
• Must have an experience in Oil & Gas Industry
• 12 years total experience.