The Planning and Reporting Analyst will administers and executes the consolidation, budgeting, forecasting, and reporting function for the target market and thereby provides timely reports to the relevant parties.
- Reporting of all the company Internal Reports by managing, controlling & checking all OPCOs reporting to Consolidation.
- Consolidate and prepare the financial statements for the Company.
- Setting reporting deadlines for the OPC's/departments to ensure timely reporting to Corporate, controlling & checking all OPCOs reporting.
- Prepare the financials for Outlook, Forecast and Budgeting.
- Collect and consolidate all the data required from other functions.
- Prepare the overheads budget and forecast (personnel costs and other costs).
- Master the forecasting technique and model used by the company.
- Ensure compliance to IFRS and the company accounting policy.
- Maintain inter/intra market transfer prices & Standard Cost of the locally manufactured products.
- Prepare simulations for price increases and new products, Transfer Price (TP) /COGS increases (variance and sensitivity analysis) and issues the official Selling Price Communication (SPC).
Required Education, Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- B.Sc/HND degree in any discipline with minimum of second class lower degree/upper credit
- Minimum of 3year’s working experience in a multinational company.
- Experience in financial planning
- Strong accounting knowledge
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Strong analytical skills, good understanding of systems, processes and workflows.
- Clear communication with excellent command over English
- Proactive and initiative thinking.