- Reports to the Sourcing & Merchandise Manager
- Direct Reports: Logistics Manager
- Ideal candidates must be able to strategise for the category team
- Determine how customer insights apply to the business, analyzing historical data, and conducting competitive analysis
- Ensures business needs are being met by evaluating the ongoing effectiveness of current plans, programs and initiatives, consulting with business partners managers, co-workers, or other key shareholders. soliciting, evaluating and applying suggestions for improving efficiency and cost effectiveness
- Maintaining relationships responsibilities with the banks, ports and clearing agencies.
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects for the merchandise categories by identifying customer and operational needs: developing and communicating business plans and priorities and demonstrating adaptability and supporting continuous learning.
- Manage the end of a product lifecycle to ensure Zero liability.
- Participate in key sourcing projects involving manufacturing, distribution, retail and consumer brands
- Manage product transitions to minimize liabilities
- Co-ordinates the execution and maintenance of inventory plans by reviewing open-to-by developments updates, and recommendations
- Providing recommendations to guide merchandise flow and replenishing decision at the store level; reconciling differences of opinion related to sales and margin target, markdown or inventory strategy between key stakeholders, and partnering with merchandise operations to execute flow plans.
- Executes cost savings initiatives.
- Strong analytical skills
- Possess initiative and passion to drive world class procurement initiatives
- Experienced in multi-task work environment
- Must be proficient in MS office suites
- Knowledge of consumer electronics
- Candidates must possess a minimum of a bachelor’ degrees at 2nd class upper.
- A masters degree in a related field or MBA is advantageous
- Minimum of 10 years work experience
- Minimum of 5 years procurement experience in negotiating contracts and managing strategic supplier alliances
- Diverse experience and knowledge in various aspect of supply chain preferred (3-5years)
- Ideal candidate should be a procurement manager in a similar industry.
We provide a competitive compensation package and training