- To create effective book keeping for the performances and documentations in the section.
- To directly assist the section management in updating essential administrative tasks and demands of production section.
- Staff attendance records and close monitoring requires with staff performance.
- To improve communication requirements in the section within and without.
- This position will improve accountability and cost efficiency of the section by proper documentations and communication through performance analysis and reports.
(IPE Factors: Impact & Innovation)
- To ensure the biometric operation in production or beyond is managed efficiently.
- To work with the management team of production to achieve the set goals and targets.
- To ensure that all relevant documentations and communication from the section is effectively administered as required by the production management team, to improve performance.
- To participate in all production meetings to undertake the meeting proceedings, update, circulate and document for references.
- To Participate in any Adhoc (Month end Stock Count/Operations Invocom& ETC) assignments as authorized by the section management.
- To analyses reports and communicate results to the section management for discussion, corrections and implementation.
(IPE Factor: Knowledge)
The right candidate;
- must have an OND/HND/BSC in either Accounting/Management/Food Technology/Arts or any Science based Certificate.
- He/She must have 1 or 2 years of experience in similar organisation, will be an added advantage.
- Should possess basic computer literate
- Ability to work with strict timeline achievement.
- Ready to learn and work with team spirit
- Good communication skill