- To ensure the power plant functions at peak efficiency by carrying out regular maintenance/repair of the gas and diesel generators.
- Supervise the maintenance team and ensure employee safety on site.
- To perform regular inspections of gas and turbine engines.
- Liaises with contractors and monitors the maintenance of plant by contractors.
- Planning and scheduling maintenance work with minimal operating disruptions to the plant.
- Review and assess automated performance data to ensure that the plant/machinery performance is at peak efficiency.
Experience and Qualifications
- B.sc/HND in Mechanical Engineering with at least 5 years relevant work experience
- Experience in performing E50 and E60 Overhaul services for gas and diesels engines
- Relevant Professional Qualification in the general maintenance of Power Plants.
- Master’s degree (MBA) in Plant Maintenance Management shall be an added advantage
- Proficiency in English Language and relevant technical software.