Supervise and co-ordinate the activities of workers who operate the machines and fabricate, assemble and inspect rubber or plastic products.
• Graduate of BS Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering or its equivalent
• With at least 2 years experience in plastics manufacturing plant process
• With basic knowledge in injection process, production planning, and product costing
• Knowledgeable in TS 16949 and ISO14001 standards, audit procedures, and process is a plus
• With good communication, leadership, and problem solving skills
• Can perform basic SAP transactions