Includes utilizing 2D and/ or 3D CAD skills and CB&I engineering tools for the production of plate structure design deliverables including drawings and material take offs for plate structures.
- High School diploma or equivalent with some college required. Associates degree or 2 year technical degree or equivalents experience preferred.
- Proficient in current engineering design and drafting software packages and has a working knowledge of applicable codes, standards, CB&I engineering tools, work processes, fabrication and construction capabilities.
- Maintain the skills of Design Technician roles.
- Capable of handling multiple or difficult tasks with limited supervision, can resolve customer comments and areas of non-conformance with supervision. May have experience in 3D CAD modelling.
- Performs training for Design Technicians and Designers.