Includes basic civil/structural design and analysis of assigned deliverables in a CB&I project including specific complex deliverables such as tanks, structures, modules, foundations, and other site facilities.
- Accredited engineering degree as may be required by specific regions.
- Minimum BSCE, BSME or related degree and prefer EIT or PE certificate of registration.
- Is familiar with codes and standards of API, ACI, AISC, AWWA and ASCE and is generally current on latest scientific and engineering methods.
- Possesses a technical knowledge of the design engineering process and a working knowledge of the detail engineering process.
- Is capable of appropriate use of general use computer applications.
- Becomes increasing adept at use of specialized engineering tools.