To provide comprehensive and reliable support to all areas of the business, ensuring materials requirements are on site to meet scheduled plumbing maintenance inputs and to operate with the given Budget parameters.
PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- The candidate will assemble, install, and repair pipes, fittings, and fixtures of heating,
- Fill pipes or plumbing fixtures with water or air and observe pressure gauges to detect and locate leaks
- Building codes and specifications to determine work details and procedures
- Work out the estimates and negotiate contracts
- Study building plans and inspect structures to assess material that will be required in line with the chain of pipe installations,
- plan installation properly around obstructions such as electrical wiring in accordance to specifications and plumbing codes
- City and Guilds qualification
- 3 years cognate experience
- Good knowledge of plumbing work and codes
- Ability to work without supervision
- Ability to pay attention to details
- Time management
- Good analytical skill
- To interact with the Maintenance Supervisor other support staff.