- Handling all plumbing work in the factory such as installing, repairing and maintaining pipes, fixtures and other plumbing used for water distribution in the factory.
- Test pipe systems and fixtures for leaks
- Review building plans and specifications to determine the layout for plumbing and related materials.
- Install, repair and maintain sinks, tubs and toilets
- Install, repair and maintain water treatment equipment, piping and controls
- Select the type and size of pipe required.
- Perform schedule maintenance service on plumbing systems and fixtures.
Educational Qualification & Experience
- NABTEB, Trade Test, City & Guilds, OND
- 5 years working experience in the field.