Job Code: EFL/PLP/LG
- Perform scheduled maintenance service on plumbing
- Install, repair and maintain plumbing systems and components.
- Maintain all building codes, installations requirements.
- Perform general plumbing work including installing water piping systems, assembling and installing Pipes, Valves, Fittings and Fixtures.
- Test pipe systems and fixtures for leaks.
- Review building plans and specifications to determine the layout for plumbing and related materials.
- Install, repair and maintain Sinks, Tubs and Toilets.
- Install, repair and maintain water treatment, equipment’s, piping and controls.
- Select the type and size of pipe required.
Educational Qualifications & Experience Required
- City and Guilds, NABTEB, OND
- Quality experience working in a formal environment, i.e. construction company or industrial environment.