We are currently recruiting for a Project Manager with PMC experience working on a residential basis based in our Abu Dhabi office. The successful candidate will be be accountable for delivery and management of discrete multi-discipline projects being undertaken on the PMC Contract. The project manager should report on project performance to both the project and company management with respect to safety performance, cost containment and schedule for the project delivery.
- Align project objectives to those of the client.
- Ensure that all contractual requirements are complied with.
- Maintain and enhance company reputation and build successful working relationship with the customer.
- Direct personnel responsible for HSE, quality, engineering, procurement, construction, and business services, including sub-contracts, planning, cost control and information management. Ensure clear goals so that all project personnel are aligned to project requirements.
- Establish effective communication and interfaces with the client and other contractors within the project.
- Arrange and chair project co-ordination meetings on a regular basis.
- Issue progress, cost and information reports as required by the project. Receive and distribute all relevant communications, with adequate guidance where action by others is required.
- Appraise management of project performance against project objectives.
- Ensure company management system is implemented and project specific Project Execution Plan, HSE plan and Quality plan are implemented during the project.
- Develop, agree and deliver project KPI’s, ensuring maximum financial return to company.
- Ensure that all work complies with client and company health, safety, environmental and quality policies and procedures; project specific HSE and Quality plans; and agreed interfacing requirements with client and other contractors, as appropriate.
- Ensure all work is executed in compliance with client requirements and company procedures, standards and national and international standards, as appropriate.
- Be a Safety Leader and promote HSEQ awareness to all project personnel. Carry out regular site and project safety audits.