Nigerdock Nigeria Plc is West Africa's leading Oil & Gas construction corporation and has an additional focus on major marine services including offshore and pressure vessels fabrication, ship building and repair, industrial training and specialized Oil & Gas and maritime support. It is strategically located on Snake Island Integrated Free Zone, an impressive industrial free zone facility and port development on an island in the coastal waterway of Lagos, with immediate access to open seas.
Nigerdock has an aggressive investment programme into new plant, equipment and technologies. It is also committed to the training of its workforce and the constant improvement of its systems and procedures.
Prime Services FZE is a major provider of skilled personnel to key players in the Oil and Gas industry. We are now seeking to engage suitably qualified and experienced professionals for immediate employment
- The incumbent should have evident and relevant Computer skills, technical knowledge and operational experience, and an ability to translate technical requirements to peers within the PMC team in meaningful terms.
- Verification of received equipment and materials against Purchase Order, way bill and packing list
- Ensure equipment and material identification (UIDs) are traceable and visible.
- Bachelor's degree minimum.
- Candidate would be responsible for developing and troubleshooting processes in order to provide effective services to projects and other stakeholders, by monitoring the supply chain from Purchase Order placement up to delivery at final destinations.
- 3-5 years minimum, which must be in an operational project related position.
- Candidate will have strong technical qualifications and a proven capability to interact with both peers and customers.
- Software: Proficiency in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Project), MS Project and Internet Search tools.
- This position attracts competitive remuneration and benefits.