The Harvest department will covers off Prawn Harvesting, Fish Harvesting and general fishing duties. The Pond side Operator expected to understand to a the harvest process , record Pond side information including DO, Prawn Quality Parameters, Ice Temperature, holding times, SO2 dipping times and maintain and control Biosecurity at Pond side.
The Team Leader must be able to take the initiative in the field and address issues and problems to achieve the team’s goals.
1) Supervision of staff and daily / shift basis in the harvest process
2) Establish current working practices for Harvest process
3) Utilisation of available manpower within the Harvest Department
4) Pro-active in approach to daily problem solving
5) Maintain / Improve Quality standards for the Harvest process
6) Ensuring PPM process followed for Harvest Equipment
7) Co-ordinate with Planning / Logistic / FLOB and Grow-out on Harvest operations
1) Good Level of Verbal and Written English
2) Good Understanding of Harvest Techniques for Fish and Prawns.
3) Application of the above Techniques in catching of fish and crustaceans
4) Maintenance of the equipment to a high standard
5) Supervisory Experience of handling medium to small teams
6) Clean Driving License
7) Computer Literate