Ref No: EZ02192015
- Performs daily set up and running of packer control system, by understanding packer parts, de-aeration probes, bag sealer, bag conveyor and flattener, packer discharge station and sifter system, filling and dump station and scale read out.
- Fills out powders packaging summary and dry blending and packaging weight control chart, and quality control check-off procedures.
- Washes and cleans equipment per the sanitation manual.
- Ensure that each packaging machine is in good repair and works in accordance to regulations set by the company
- Perform regular repairs and maintenance on packaging machines to ensure optimum work cycles
- Responsible for packaging integrity and quality checks on each packaging order
- Handle / discard waste that packaging machineries edict in a safe manner
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area by ensuring that floors are clean and organized appropriately
- Tend to packaging machines by using appropriate controls to package different items
- Load and unload items into packaging machines and remove rejected packages to be isolated as surplus
- Reset machines following malfunctions or need for repeated cycles
- Secure packaged items by gluing, tying, stapling or attaching fasteners
- Sort, label, grade and inspect packaged products
- Stack packaged items in storage areas or on delivery pallets using jack pallets or forklifts
- Create daily reports regarding packaged products and storage and delivery orders.