- Ensure adequate supply of power to the head-office and to all equipment within the premises at all times.
- Setup and manage the power infrastructure of the company including generators, ATS panel, inverters, rectifiers, UPSes etc. to guarantee maximum uptime of all devices been powered.
- Manage all accessories external to the generator like fuel/water separator, fuel tank, fuel line system, fuel filters etc.
- Manage all air-conditioning units of the company at the head office and all Swift managed cell sites.
- Manage all lighting points of the company within the head office, branch offices and Swift managed cell sites.
- Supervise all power installations at Swift managed cell sites and vendor managed sites.
- Follow up with site vendors to ensure 99.9% uptime is achieved at all Swift Network sites or POPs.
- Respond to all power related issues within and outside the company premises, troubleshoot and resolve them as appropriate.
- Ensure regular maintenance is carried out on all power devices within the head-office, branch offices and Swift cell sites.
- Maintain proper records of all devices, connections, loadings etc in the data centre. Keep neat designs and diagrams where necessary.
- Liaise with all vendors to ensure quality product and service is delivered to the company at all times.
- Maintain proper labeling of all power devices and terminations in the data centre and at Swift cell sites.
- Ensure the power house at the head-office is neat and conforms to electrical standards/regulations at all times.
- Carry-out all such tasks as may be deemed fit by the Head of Network Operations.