REPORTS TO: GM/working Relationship with MD
PR/Marketing Executive should have extensive PR experience in all aspects of mainstream media.
Excellent written and verbal communications skills, coupled with highly developed interpersonal skills.
Must be flexible and open to changing priorities and managing multiple tasks simultaneously within compressed time frames and proven ability to oversee marketing and advertising activities.
The candidate will be expected to accompany the MD to public meetings, events and project a positive image of Safe Parking Ltd.
• Develop and implement an integrated strategic communications plan to advance the company brand identity; broaden awareness of its values and priorities; and increase its visibility
• To develop and maintain a database of media contacts.
• Create marketing/public relations strategy that will allow the Company to cultivate and enhance meaningful relationships with targeted, high-level external audience including the media and key influencers
• Identify challenges and emerging issues faced by the organization and have the ability to quickly grasp complex technical and business concepts and express them in clear language.
• Work with the management and staff to recognize internal and external communications opportunities and solutions define and execute appropriate strategies to support them.
• Develop the Company print communications including the annual marketing report and marketing collateral materials and manage relationships with associated suppliers and clients.
• Work with the Website Manager to maximize the impact of electronic communications in relation to marketing and new media
• Serve as communications spokesperson and lead person on media interactions that help promote and/or impact the organization
• Actively engage, cultivate, and manage press relationships to ensure coverage surrounding the Company programs, special events, public announcements, Outreach activities and other projects. Particularly media coverage for the Company’s one year activities
• Create marketing materials where appropriate to support the role of PR (press releases/media packs, etc.) in collaboration with the in-house designer.
• Take responsibility for the day-to-day activities of the marketing/communications function including budgeting and planning, and working with the team.
• Any other duties that may be assigned to you from time to time
• Good teamwork skills
• Communication skills
• Commercial awareness
• Numerical skills
• IT skills.
Good university degree in social sciences preferably in a related subject.
• Minimum of 2 years experience in a PR/Marketing and communications leadership role.
• Excellent communicator, with experience of public speaking and good interpersonal skills.
• Extensive experience in all aspects of developing and maintaining marketing strategies to meet organizational objectives.
• Thorough understanding of branding principles and approach/methods through multimedia including the Web.
• Strong understanding of customer, market dynamics and requirements.
• Entrepreneurial Spirit: Takes initiative and actively seeks to deepen current client relationships and forge new ones.
• Must have Vision, Communications Strategy and Leadership.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.