In this role you will be required to provide and deliver a high standard of nursing care in Aviation/ Primary care setting
In this role you will be required to:
•Conduct all relevant screening tests required in accordance with GCCA guidelines and recommendations and as per Medical Services protocols. These tests will include ECG, Audiometry, Vision Testing, Urine Drug Screening, Blood Pressure, Spirometer and BMI.
•Ensure accurate and timely recording of all test results in to the medical information system prior to the patient seeing the doctor and alert the doctor of any irregularities in the tests performed.
•Ensure all crew and staff are up to date with relevant vaccinations as per Medical Services protocol. Plan individual vaccination schedules, administer medication with consent and discuss side effects and reasons why vaccinations are required.
- Diploma in Nursing (12+3 equivalent)
- Licensed to practice as a Registered Nurse in the Emirate of Dubai, by the Dubai Health Authority (DHA).
- 3+ years of current experience as a registered nurse.
- Experience in a Primary Care / Aviation Medicine setting is an advantage
- Fluent in English, written and verbal communication.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to learn and develop competency in Primary Care Practice Nursing and Aviation Medicine