United Leisure is a company that provides training, leadership and self-discovery opportunities for life-long learning. We specialize in delivering contemporary learning to academic staff in schools.
- Compile the lists of schools to visit with marketing materials and conduct an appropriate research as to the key personnel and contacts to target within select organizations.
- Visit schools and other organizations in pursuit of securing conference bookings prior to the event
- Continually collect data to feed into existing database and use up to date data to market UL seminars and conferences
- Conceptualize marketing strategies to be communicated to the director in a timely fashion.
- Devise, plan and implement marketing tactics and operations to ensure weekly marketing targets are attained or exceeded.
- At each appointment, she will accompany the PC facilitator
- Collect fees from conference delegate on or before the date of event
- Female with the Minimum of OND
- Well spoken, quick-thinking individual that knows how to conduct herself in a professional manner
- Good command of spoken English to facilitate persuasive, friendly and business-like communication with clients
- Excellent time management skill