• NCE In Early Childhood Education Preferred
• Ability To Collaborate And Maintain Positive Working Relationships With Students, Parent(s)/guardian(s), Classroom Aid, And Community.
• Strong Verbal And Written Communication Skills.
• Organizational Skills Needed To Maintain A Classroom.
• Ability To Access A Situation And Act Quickly And Efficiently.
• Ability To Work As A Team
• Love, honour, and respect each student.
• Communicate daily with preschoolers and their parent(s)/guardian(s).
• Help set up Learning Centers for each day.
• Lead game or activity at the end of the day.
• Make sure parent(s)/guardian(s) sign-out children at the end of the day.
• Write and distribute notes of encouragement to students.
• Record assessment for students.
• Communicate supplies and resources needed to director.
• Keep credentials current and stays up-to-date with mandated requirements (CPR, Mandatory Reporting, First Aid, etc.)
• Serve snacks and clean up any spills.
• Greet children and assist with hand washing when children arrive.
• Perform other assisting duties as required.