• B.Ed, B.A, B.Sc. Female Preferred Ability To Use Jolly Phonics Accurate Knowledge Of Preschool Education
• Ability To Establish And Maintain Positive Working Relationships With Students, Parent(s)/ Guardian(s), And Community.
• Strong Verbal And Written Communication Skills.
• Organizational Skills Needed To Maintain A Classroom.
• Ability To Access A Situation And Act Quickly And
• Ability To Work As A Team
• Ability/willingness To Mentor Assistants.
• Plans/submits/implements standards-based lessons to Director on a weekly basis.
• Communicates supplies and resources needed to director.
• Enrols and participates in classes and seminars beneficial to teaching.
• Keeps teaching license current and stays up-to-date with mandated requirements (CPR, Mandatory Reporting, First Aid, etc.) • Schedules and leads parent teacher conferences two times per year.
• Assesses students on a regular basis and completes report card thrice/year for each child. Keeps the learning environment clean.
• Collaborates with assistant
• Greets children and assists with hand washing when children arrive.
• Communicates with parent(s)/guardian(s) via a blog spot, Facebook, email or newsletter each week.
• Performs other teaching duties as required.