Job ID: EZ02892016
Location: Onireke, Ibadan
Company: Private School
- To create instructions that support the development of the cognitive, emotional, social, physical and spiritual growth of the child.
- Instruct students individually and in groups, using various teaching methods such as lectures, discussions, and demonstrations.
- Adapt teaching methods and instructional materials to meet students' varying needs and interests.
- Establish clear objectives for all lessons, units, and projects and communicate those objectives to students.
- Establish and enforce rules for behaviour and procedures for maintaining order among the students for whom they are responsible.
- Meet with parents and guardians to discuss their children's progress and to determine priorities for their children and their resource needs.
- Good spoken English.
- Relevant cognate Experience
- Montessori or Degree in education.
- Self motivated and performance driven.
- Must be a team player.