• Maintain effective working relationships with internal and external suppliers.
• Ensure full compliance with telecommunications license provisions, sector regulations and competition laws
• Provide professional inputs and advice to the ES pricing Specialist in developing an ES pricing strategy and plan.
• Monitor market events and capture, store and track product /service pricing information and provide insight and data to support management decision-making.
• Use market analysis data, customer satisfaction data and internal service costing data to develop and manage value based pricing and pricing strategies across the full range of Enterprise Solutions products, working with product managers, product development managers and finance managers.
• Develop all non-standard pricing elements of customer proposals, particularly those associated with solution based proposals.
• Work with ES Marketing and MTN Finance groups to develop a competitive price which generates agreed margins for all in-life products and services.
• Support the ES Pricing Specialist team to meet targets for profitability and revenues, as agreed with the General Manager ES Propositions and Marketing Relations.
• Normal MTNN working conditions
• May be required to work extended hours
• 4 year’s work experience of which 2 years in formal business analysis, or consulting / advisory role
• 2 years’ experience in product management and value pricing is desirable
• Experience in Project Administration/Coordination preferably in a telecomm environment
• Business Planning and Analysis
• Project Management
• Product management
• Value pricing
- BEng, BSc, BA, HND or BEd