Cummins Inc. is an $18 billion, Fortune 200 company and the world’s largest independent producer and distributor of diesel engines and related components. Our continued success globally is predicated on the capability and extent of our product range, our commitment to new technology and the quality of our people.
Produces and secures the distribution of pricing information (electronic media and catalogs), and maintains a library of analytical programs for all lines of business. Implements pricing changes throughout the company and the customer base.
· Maintains accurate pricing data in order management and rebates systems including account setup and data verification; tracks and monitors win/loss data such as requests for quotes.
· Makes pricing recommendations on new product pricing and price changes; implements and reviews price adjustments; executes pricing strategy at a new product or market segment level.
· Leads, manages, or participates in pricing improvement projects; develops outcome and pricing improvements.
·Creates reports and analysis; presents results and conclusions to managers.
· Provides direct and prompt assistance to customers regarding complex pricing issues through various media (phone, email, fax, letter).
· Maintains confidential information and manages the use of this information appropriately.
· Contributes to continuous improvement teams and implements new processes and programs.
· Coaches and mentors less experienced Pricing Analysts.
Required Skills & Experience:
· (Required) Minimum 5 years relevant experience in similar role
. LI-NG1 Qualifications
Education, Licenses, Certifications
· College, university, or equivalent degree in Sales, Finance, Marketing, Strategy, Accounting or a related subject required
· (Preferred) Six Sigma green belt certification